Monday 17 September 2012

Inspiration- 1000 homes of happiness

When I first began exploring the world of blogging I soon came across one called
I remember spending a number of hours going through the blog, looking at all the pictures of the 3 beautiful little girls, the photos of gorgeous landscapes and just general loveliness! Kellie, the founder of 1000 Homes of Happiness has created a world on the web that her children are not only greatly involved in, but one which will last forever. In years to come, when they are grown ups themselves, they will be able to look at this world and see the time, love and commitment Kellie put into their childhood.  I decided there and then to start my own world on the web for George. One where he can see the things we did, the games we played and the times we spent together as a family. I also decided that someday, I would like to release a 'happy home' of my own. After emailing Kellie my request, she came up with a word to put on a Happy Home. It didn't go quite to plan, but as you will see in an up and coming post, I think it worked out perfectly in the end. So go and check out 1000 Homes of Happiness. It will bring a smile to your face and a happiness to your heart xoxo
 
Kellie with her gorgeous girs, Poppy, Ava and Bloss xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment